Business research in Uppsala
The Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University has provided an active and dynamic research environment for over 50 years, and has played a significant role internationally in the area of business studies. Research performed at the Department has had a particular impact in the fields of Accounting and Finance (intellectual capital and valuation), International Business (The Uppsala School), Marketing (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing [IMP]) and Organisation Studies (institutional theory). Current research has increasingly been directed towards the field of Entrepreneurship.
In a recent article in International Business Review (2006, 15: 317-38) the Department was ranked as sixth in the world in terms of number of publications in the four leading international business journals. Research results have been published in top-ranked journals, as well as by leading publishing houses.
- de Ridder, A. and Burnie, D. (2016) Managerial actions and nominal stock price levels, European Journal of Finance, vol. 22, no. 14, pp. 1435-1456.
- Haq, H. (2016) The Unequal Playing Field: Headquarters’ Attention and Subsidiary Voice in Multinational Corporations, Doctoral thesis / Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet. ISSN: 1103-8454, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis.
- Kvarnström, E. (2016) Institutionella samspel: Om möten mellan en kommersiell och en ideell logik, Doctoral thesis / Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet. ISSN: 1103-8454, Doctoral thesis / Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet.
- Bomark, N. (2016) Drawing Lines in the Sand: Organizational Responses to Evaluations in a Swedish University, Doctoral thesis / Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet. ISSN: 1103-8454, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University.
- 2016-12-15 The Unequal Playing Field
Hammad ul Haq, 13:15, Hörsal 2 (Lecture Hall 2), Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsgatan 10 C, Uppsala.