Business research in Uppsala
The Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University has provided an active and dynamic research environment for over 50 years, and has played a significant role internationally in the area of business studies. Research performed at the Department has had a particular impact in the fields of Accounting and Finance (intellectual capital and valuation), International Business (The Uppsala School), Marketing (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing [IMP]) and Organisation Studies (institutional theory). Current research has increasingly been directed towards the field of Entrepreneurship.
In a recent article in International Business Review (2006, 15: 317-38) the Department was ranked as sixth in the world in terms of number of publications in the four leading international business journals. Research results have been published in top-ranked journals, as well as by leading publishing houses.
- Abrahamson, M. (2015) Rookies to the Stock Market. Eastern Finance Association 2015 Program April 8-11, New Orleans, Eastern Finance Association 2015 Program April 8-11, New Orleans.
- Carrington, T., Johansson, T., Johed, G. and Öhman, P. (2015) Exploring Compliance and Convergence of Auditor Commitments to Professional Values: A Contextual Analysis. European Accounting Association conference in Glasgow, Scotland, 28-30 April..
- Fischer, T. (2015) Literature Review about Business Intelligence between 2006 - 2014: Beautiful Ideals and Harsh Realities. The Swedish Research School of Management and Information Technology.
- Frimanson, L. and Anderzén, I. (2015) Psychosocial and neurobiological responses to accounting. 38th European Accounting Annua Congress 2015, 38th European Accounting Annual Congress 2015.
- Poblete, L. (2015) The Re-activation of Business Relationships: A study from the Swedish Defence and Security Industry. Harvard Business School, Harvard University, Cambridge, USA, 13th March 2015..
- Poblete, L. (2015) Conceptualizing the Reactivation Process of Previously Broken Interorganizational Relations in Industrial Networks. University of Michigan, USA.
- Waluszewski, A., Baraldi, E. and Ciabuschi, F. (2015) New economic models addressing antibiotic resistance. Uppsala Health Summit, 2-3 June 2015, Uppsala Health Summit.
- 2015-06-05 Free to Conform
Noomi Weinryb, 13:00, H2, Kyrkogårdsgatan 10, Uppsala.