Business research in Uppsala
The Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University has provided an active and dynamic research environment for over 50 years, and has played a significant role internationally in the area of business studies. Research performed at the Department has had a particular impact in the fields of Accounting and Finance (intellectual capital and valuation), International Business (The Uppsala School), Marketing (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing [IMP]) and Organisation Studies (institutional theory). Current research has increasingly been directed towards the field of Entrepreneurship.
In a recent article in International Business Review (2006, 15: 317-38) the Department was ranked as sixth in the world in terms of number of publications in the four leading international business journals. Research results have been published in top-ranked journals, as well as by leading publishing houses.
- Engwall, L. (2015) Corporations and Universities, European Review, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 501-510.
- Nilsson, G. (2015) Budgetering och prognostisering - Stram budgetstyrning, budgetlöst eller något däremellan? in Bonnier ledarskapshandböcker: Ekonomistyrning. Bonnier.
- Nilsson, G. (2015) Stödjer styrningen strategin? in Göran Nilsson
Bonnier ledarskapshandböcker: Ekonomistyrning. Bonnier.
- Blankenburg Holm, D. and Drogendijk, R. (2015) Foreign Market Entry – Exploring and Exploiting Opportunities in Vodosek, M. and Den Hartog, D.
Wiley Encyclopedia of Management. John Wiley & Sons.
- Blankenburg Holm, D., Drogendijk, R. and ul Haq, H. (2015) The Future of Global Organizing How Subsidiaries Attempt to Direct HQ Attention to New Business Opportunities in Rob van Tulder, Alain Verbeke, Rian Drogendijk
The Future of Global Organizing. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Ciabuschi, F., Dellestrand, H. and Nilsson, A. (2015) Value Generation in the Multinational Corporation in Rob Van Tulder, Alain Verbeke, Rian Drogendijk
The Future of Global Organizing: Progress in International Business Research. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Waluszewski, A., Baraldi, E. and Ciabuschi, F. (2015) Post-conference report: New economic models addressing antibiotic resistance. Uppsala Health Summit, June 2-3 2015, A world without antibiotics. Conclusions from Uppsala Health Summit 2-3 June 2015.
- Grant, M. (2015) Acquisition organizations and the production of justifiable bids. Nordic Academy of Management Research, August 12-15, 2015, Copenhagen.
- Cöster, M., Iveroth, E., Olve, N., Petri, C. and Westelius, A. (2015) Price models: a missing link in business model research?. Nordic Academy of Management, Copenhagen, 12-14 August, 2015.