Business research in Uppsala
The Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University has provided an active and dynamic research environment for over 50 years, and has played a significant role internationally in the area of business studies. Research performed at the Department has had a particular impact in the fields of Accounting and Finance (intellectual capital and valuation), International Business (The Uppsala School), Marketing (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing [IMP]) and Organisation Studies (institutional theory). Current research has increasingly been directed towards the field of Entrepreneurship.
In a recent article in International Business Review (2006, 15: 317-38) the Department was ranked as sixth in the world in terms of number of publications in the four leading international business journals. Research results have been published in top-ranked journals, as well as by leading publishing houses.
- Andersson, U., Buckley, P. and Dellestrand, H. (2015) In the Right Place at the Right Time!: The Influence of Knowledge Governance Tools on Knowledge Transfer and Utilization in MNEs, Global Strategy Journal.
- Brunsson, K. (2014) Effektivitet för vem?, Kunden, no. 2, pp. 54-54.
- Baraldi, E., Ingemansson, M. and Launberg, A. (2014) Controlling the commercialisation of science across inter-organisational borders: Four cases from two major Swedish universities, Industrial Marketing Management.
- Laudel, G., Lettkemann, E., Ramuz, R., Wedlin, L. and Woolley, R. (2014) Cold atoms - Hot research: High risks, high rewards in five different authority structures, Research in the sociology of organizations, vol. 42, pp. 203-234.
- 2014-04-24 Consumer Foreign Online Purchasing
Aswo Safari, 13:15, Hörsal 2, Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsgatan 10A, Uppsala.
- 2014-04-25 The Multinational Company and Society
Anna Ljung, 13:15, Hörsal 2, Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsgatan 10, Uppsala.