Business research in Uppsala
The Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University has provided an active and dynamic research environment for over 50 years, and has played a significant role internationally in the area of business studies. Research performed at the Department has had a particular impact in the fields of Accounting and Finance (intellectual capital and valuation), International Business (The Uppsala School), Marketing (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing [IMP]) and Organisation Studies (institutional theory). Current research has increasingly been directed towards the field of Entrepreneurship.
In a recent article in International Business Review (2006, 15: 317-38) the Department was ranked as sixth in the world in terms of number of publications in the four leading international business journals. Research results have been published in top-ranked journals, as well as by leading publishing houses.
- Nielsen, C., Ahokangas, P., Cöster, M., Westelius, A., Einar, I. and Petri, C. (2014) The Business Model Eruption and How Game Changing Mind Sets Challenge Existing Nodes of Business, Journal of Business Models, vol. 2, no. 1.
- Ciabuschi, F., Holm, U. and Martín, O. (2014) Dual embeddedness, influence and performance of innovating subsidiaries in the multinational corporation, International Business Review, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 897-909.
- Herbert, K., Mockaitis, A. and Zander, L. (2014) An opportunity for east and west to share leadership: A multicultural analysis of shared leadership preferences in global teams, Asian Business & Management, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 257-282.
- Latifi, M. (2014) The Role of NGOs in Business-to-Business Markets. AMS World Marketing Congress, 5-8 August 2014, Lima, Peru.
- Gidhagen, M. and Havila, V. (2014) Resuming Ended Business Relationships: The Impact of Relationship Remains. 30th IMP Conference, Bordeaux, France 2014, Proceedings of the 30th IMP Conference, Bordeaux, France 2014, Att återuppta affärsverksamhet.
- Wedlin, L. and Hedmo, T. (2014) Evaluation Moving Out: The Influence of Legitimating Agencies Defining Quality and Excellence in Higher Education and Research. 30th EGOS Colloquium, Rotterdam July 2014.
- ciabuschi, f., Dellestrand, H., Lindhal, O. and Holm, U. (2014) Headquarters Deployment of Capabilities in the MNC: The Micro-foundational Domains of Activity, Conceptual, and Network Fit.. Special SMS Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Myreteg, G. (2014) ERP systems and organizational learning: Where do we stand?: A literature review.. ECIME 2014, 8th European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation,11-12 September, Ghent, Belgium..
- Sörhammar, D. and Röndell, J. (2014) How Resource Interdependencies In Service Systems Shape Actor Roles. AMA SERVSIG, AMA SERVSIG 2012.
- Sörhammar, D., Röndell, J. and Varey, R. (2014) On categorization and the role of shared institutions: the link between value propositions and value-in-social context. Forum on Markets and Marketing, 4th Forum on Markets and Marketing.
- Lind, P. (2014) Wertschöpfung – ein Begriff mit verschiedenen Interpretationen. Nachhaltigkeit, Ökonomische Gleichgewicht und Wertschöpfung, Nachhaltigkeit, Ökonomische Gleichgewicht und Wertschöpfung.